Advanced Social Status - Changelog
Version 1.13 - 24 Aug 2016
- Updated Facebook Likes & Shares to work with Facebook API 2.7
Version 1.12 - 15 Feb 2016
- Added Dribble API key settings
- Updated Pinterest API code
Version 1.11 - 22 Jan 2016
- Updated back-end tab JavScript functionality to work with WordPress 4.4.
Version 1.10.1 - 14 Aug 2015
- Fixed all issues relating to the MailChimp API
Version 1.10 - 11 Aug 2015
- Updated version number to v1.10 as users are still having issues with missing MailChimp directory
Version 1.9.1 - 13 Jul 2015
- Fixed issue with missing MailChimp directory
Version 1.9 - 6 Jul 2015
- New Feature: Added option to reset all plugin values
- New Feature: Placed all help content into tooltips
- New Feature: Specify how many columns to display the social counts in
- New Feature: Added GitHub Social counts
- New Feature: Added MailChimp counts
- New Feature: Added Envato counts
- New Feature: Added new icon hover effects
- New redesign of plugin output
- Removed Forrst views
- Removed Instagram views
- Removed Facebook Talk views
Version 1.8 - 5 Mar 2015
- New Feature: Added Pinterest Follower count
Version 1.7 - 19 May 2014
- Updated visual styles of plugin Dashboard to fit in with WordPress 3.8+ styles.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin was relying on a WordPress file that is no longer included with WordPress.
- Removed the set height of the frontend widget.
- Decreased size of large Dashboard widget to 180px wide to fit in with WordPress 3.8+ styles.
- Moved plugin Dashboard help descriptions into tooltips.
Version 1.6.1 - 21 Nov 2013
- Fixed an issue with the Instagram Social Networking icon not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the box border.
Version 1.6 - 13 Nov 2013
- Replaced Social Network image icons with custom font.
- Fixed an issue with the shortcode not displaying correctly.
Version 1.5 - 13 Jun 2013
- Updated the plugin to use the new Twitter 1.1 API
Version 1.4 - 21 May 2013
- Fixed a bug where the Instagram count was linking to the UserId and not the Username.
- Added a new function to get the Instagram Username from the UserId
Version 1.3 - 12 Mar 2013
- New Feature: Added option to display Instagram Follower count.
- New Feature: Added the option to disable or enable the ability to check for plugin updates.
- Fixed an issue where the number was being rounded if less than 1000.
Version 1.2 - 8 Mar 2013
- New Feature: Added option to display SoundCloud Follower count.
- Editing the global CSS files so that the styles will not conflict with themes.
Version 1.1 - 24 Feb 2013
- New Feature: Option to format social count or display raw number.
- Removed Delicious, Pinterest & Reddit share buttons from Admin Dashboard page.
Version 1.0 - 25 Nov 2012